Algonquin Careers Academy is located in one of the largest and most multicultural cities in Canada—Ottawa, Ontario, the capital city of Canada. We also offer online options. We are honoured to accept qualified international students into any of our programs.
The Government of Canada through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has authorized Algonquin Careers Academy to accept and enroll international students. Algonquin Careers Academy's designated learning institution numbers is:
- Algonquin Careers Academy - Ottawa : DLI # 019329829942
In order to be accepted into Algonquin Careers Academy as an international student, you should complete the following requirements:
- Examine our diploma programs.
- Choose a preferred program of study and a college location.
- Complete the application form using the following Admissions Application link.
- Our programs are delivered in English so you must be able to demonstrate a proficiency in the English language
- Algonquin Careers Academy will arrange an assessment test to verify your eligibility.
- Once you have successfully passed the on-line assessment test, a non refundable registration fee deposit of $500 is required for all programs. This can be in the form of a wire transfer, money order, bank draft, certified cheque, Debit, Visa, or MasterCard. The deposit will be credited toward your tuition once you are accepted into the program.
- After passing the on-line assessment Algonquin Careers Academy will prepare a Letter of Acceptance to aid you in obtaining a Student Authorization/Visa.
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) requires that all study permit applicants must prove that they have enough money for tuition fees; living expenses; and return transportation. This is a very important step and we are available to help you understand this part of the process.
- By this point, you will have an active conversation with your admissions contact and be discussing everything from living in Canada to housing, airport pick up, weather expectations...there is a lot to talk about! You will also need to arrange health insurance for your period in Canada. Your admission contact will introduce you to health coverage providers that provide excellent health coverage at an affordable price.
- Arrive in Ottawa, Canada and start school. A new future begins!
NOTICE: Current legislation in Ontario does not permit graduates of Algonquin Careers Academy to receive a Post Graduate Work Permit.
Let's Get Started